Tuesday 24 June 2014

Apple tree


 
    Kids can change the world: they can make it much more brighter ! I realized it only now when I have my own child... I even started to look somehow very different at my friends who already have kids in the family...your world for sure will not be the same: inside all values have been changed and the things which were important for me in the past now do not have any value at all...and recently I catch myself on a thought that I'm absolutely happy: I have everything what I was dreaming about and the main thing from all this is a fact that I'm happy to be a mommy :)
    It was a little bit heavy for me to take care of my little girl during the first moths after delivery because I needed some time for myself for recovery and I had a lot of fears because it is my first child: how to wrap? how to hold? how to bath? and etc. Anyway any person can get used to everything what is around him/her so I also got used to the sleepless nights :) and all other wonderful things which every young(?) parent face with.
    As soon as Sofi turned 4 months I realized that I like to be a mom. I wake up every morning with a thought about her in fact she wakes me up every day  :))))))
    So for those who don't have kids yet an advice is : don't wait, start "making" them asap and later on you will understand how happy it is to laugh when your kid smiling or learning smth new day by day.


     Дети меняют мир: делают его намного ярче! я это только сейчас поняла... у меня даже        изменилось отношение к моим друзьям, у которых уже есть детки: я теперь совершенно другими глазами смотрю на них.... все меняется после рождения ребенка: как-то внутри, глубоко в себе происходит переоценка ценностей, то что раньше казалось важным, сейчас потеряло всякий смысл, в общем я совсем недавно поймала себя на мысли, что я счастлива быть мамой да и вообще просто счастлива...
     В первые месяцы после рождения ребенка было тяжеловато, потому что надо было самой восстановиться и за ребенком ухаживать и к сожалению наши бабушки/дедушки не живут по соседству, да и вообще не живут с нами даже в одном городе, что уж говорить...Но ко всему привыкаешь и втягиваешься в ритм новой жизни и вот только сейчас, когда Софи уже 4 месяца я осознала всю прелесть и полюбила в целом быть мамой. Я просыпаюсь с совершенно другими мыслями по утрам, меня заботят совершенно другие вещи и мне это нравится :)
     В общем у кого деток нет, срочно их делайте, сами потом поймете как это здорово быть родителями :)







Usually Pasi doesn't like when I publish his photos on internet but this time somehow he was not against so here you are father and daughter :)

Паси меня просил не публиковать его фото в интернете, как-то он не сторонник всего этого, но в этот раз почему-то согласился :) поэтому я пользуясь случаем загрузила его фото с Софи :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...