Monday 15 April 2013

Books



Hey there! My new in are these 3 books )))) Honestly I did not make any book purchases for ages, everything what I was reading was  in electronic format that's why this paper issues are sort of unique for me but this is not the point :) I just wanted to share with you my findings:  if you are interested in any hand made things you might be interested in these books. There are thousand ideas how to decorate the house for holidays, how to sew a dress from old husband's shirt and a lot of other things to do.

Все привет! Новенькие покупки - это эти замечателymst  три книжки. Честно признаюсь , что уже жавно не покупала книг, все что я обычно читаю, это электронный формат, но суть не в этом. Я очень хотела поделиться своими находками, потому что книжки правда очень хорошие: в них тысяча идей о том , как украсить дом к празднику или например как сшить из старой рубашки мужа платье.... В общем если вам нравится делать что-то своими руками, то вам эти книжки точно нужны для вдохновения ))))

хохо,
Rufina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...