Friday 12 April 2013

Smile to the sun





Hey sweeties! yes yes I know I have not been here for a long time but I have a reason :)  I was visiting my parents for 2 weeks and enjoying a real spring without snow but full of sun light and blooming trees around. I'm back now, very energized and full of positive emotions. These photos were taken in early march that's why there are soooo much snow around me :) nevertheless the weather has changed and now is getting better day by day so I believe that real spring is almost here in Helsinki ...

Всем привет! да да да я давненько сюда не заглядывала, но у меня есть на это причина :) я навещала своих родителей и наслаждалась настоящей весной: без снега, но наполненной солнечными лучами и цветущими деревьями. В общем я вернулась, зараженная позитивом. Эти картинки мы сделали в начале марта,поэтому вокруг меня так много снега :) но погода уже изменилась и становится все лучше и лучше , так что я искренне верю, что настоящая весна почти пришла в Хельсинки....



T-shirt - Zara
Cardigan - Sisley
Pants - Seppälä
Boots - Karma of Charme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...