Monday 23 September 2013

Coca cola




Everyone around me are complaining on awful autumn weather and grey days , but for me it's just a weather season and  honestly saying I would like already start decorating our house for Christmas and New Year ( yes yes I will not do it, but I would like to do). I'm absolutely in love with Coca Cola Christmas commercial and when this commercial accidentally appears on laptop screen somewhere in the internet I really would like to dive into this atmosphere of holidays :)

Coca Cola commercial

Все вокруг жалуются на осень находясь в меланхоличном настроении, а мне если честно уже хочется начать украшать дом к Рождеству и Новому Году. Безумно люблю рекламу Кока-Кола про Рождество, она настолько волшебная , что когда случайно попадается на глаза, сразу хочется окунуться в праздник :)



Shirt - Gant
Skirt - Asos
Shoes - H&M

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty ;-D
    Klassnij look i jubochka prosto super!
    Lena
    www.skinnycature.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...